Set on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors national park, 4 miles from Pickering, the Granary provides self catering accommodation for up to 4/5 people and is open all year round. Dogs and horses are welcome by prior arrangement.
Situated within Manor Farm the Granary has been created from one of the traditional stone walled farm buildings. Retaining much of the original charm and character.
The Granary is well equipped and tastefully decorated and furnished, with emphasis on comfort and relaxation.
The accommodation comprises of:
- Spacious living area with colour,freeview TV/DVD, free wifi, dining area and sofas (one converts into comfortable sofa bed for 5th person)
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker, fridge freezer and microwave
- Bathroom comprises of bath with shower over bath, wash basin and toilet
- Main bedroom large and light with double bed, double wardrobe and bedside cabinets
- Second bedroom with adult size bunk beds, wardrobe and bedside cabinet
- Travel cot and highchair available by request, please provide own cot bedding
- Centrally controlled electric panel heaters provided throughout
- The Granary has its own small private garden with patio area and garden furniture
- Ample private parking
- Secure storage for bikes/tack
- The Granary is a ‘no smoking’ establishment